Battle of the sticks Battle of the sticks

Indubitibly Incredible, indeed

The artwork was intriguing, i must say i am amazed. Out of every movie i have witnessed in my life, none has touched my heart as so. Your cunning flash dexterity shows very brightly in this piece of artwork. The abilty you manifested into this short 3 minute creation has me fascinated. I doubt i will ever come into contact with such an author as you. The physics were so realistic i thought i was going to cry. You must have spent years on this truly magnificent masterpiece. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.

teamprivite responds:

........ TY!!!!!!!! thats the first good comment i got so far! THANKS!!!!!!!

oh, and did you find the secret button at the end?

T tree tutorial T tree tutorial

Not Bad...

As useful as it was, It probably would have been better if you taught us what the coding actually meant. also a main menu button would have been nice.
other than that, it is quite useful!

Chazz responds:

This was made years ago mate, I was new to Flash myself.

Stickmation Walk Tutorial Stickmation Walk Tutorial

HANDY!

I think its handy and if we a lot more of these flash tutorial things on newgrounds. I'd be more inclined to watch them!

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Fan-FUCKING-Tastic!

I love this style of music and I'm Dying to know what chords those are and if it wouldnt be to much would you mind telling me?
This is GREAT!

\Escape From Alcatraz/ \Escape From Alcatraz/

Great! But....

I would have to say including the alarm just ruined it for me, It would be fantastic if there was no alarm so it would be way better. I mean other than that it is amazing.

menumusic menumusic

Hmmm?

I think this is perfect, I need some music for my castle crashers tribute game in honor of it being game of the year! And this indeed, and infact, would be great music.

kowtnaak responds:

wow great! this really delights one. thx for sympathy and i wish you good luck by game of the year proclamation ;)