Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Fan-FUCKING-Tastic!

I love this style of music and I'm Dying to know what chords those are and if it wouldnt be to much would you mind telling me?
This is GREAT!

\Escape From Alcatraz/ \Escape From Alcatraz/

Great! But....

I would have to say including the alarm just ruined it for me, It would be fantastic if there was no alarm so it would be way better. I mean other than that it is amazing.

menumusic menumusic

Hmmm?

I think this is perfect, I need some music for my castle crashers tribute game in honor of it being game of the year! And this indeed, and infact, would be great music.

kowtnaak responds:

wow great! this really delights one. thx for sympathy and i wish you good luck by game of the year proclamation ;)

Destroyer Destroyer

Great

The song is good! But the guitar isn't as dominant as I woulda liked it to be and the single voice singer is too quiet or muffled. So if you could fix the guitar next time and the singular singing to be less distorted that'd be great!

technologica technologica

Wow this is Great!

I really like this, I think It could be used in a game, I picture this in a factory fight scene. I'm working on this new flash game Futuristic RTS. And I was wondering if I might be able to use it? You would certainly get a lot of credit. If you wanna know more about the game please contact me!

-Jackkyboy

zomgkerrie responds:

thank you so much! you are more than welcome to use it-i would be flattered:D would love to hear a little about the game! thanks for hte listen! <3

Feedback Pandemonium Feedback Pandemonium

Hmm..

I liked it's style and appeal. But the feedback was a little overdone. It would have been a little more better if there had been a little more complexity to it. It seemed very repetitive and sounded close to the same the whole time. Good choice though. 7/10

lordabbrak responds:

Yeah I had trouble fiing that up.....but the end was HORRIBLE before I did=P Thanks tho...I'll take that into consideration!=P